Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chocolate

~ Nice to see ~
~ nice to hold ~
~ once eaten ~
~ you definitely sold...hihihih. ~
Chocolates lovers... have a go at my chocolates. I'm sure you'll enjoy them!!
These chochlates can be made a variety of colours, flavors and shapes to suit your occasion. Heart, animal, flowers, moon, star n bla..bla..bla....

The chocolates may contain nut, walnut, wafer, oreo, tamarin, ganache, praline and any variety of ingredients, the choice is YOURS. Of course, please let me know the function, or event or theme you are planning for, so that I can ensure that the chocolates fit the occasion perfectly!
Here are example of packaging available. If you require something more elaborate, just give me a call.. :)






































The technique is all at the finger tips. Creativity, patience and passion to create designs for the occasion. Temted to learn??? Come and join my class. Free chocolate mould and free chocolates to take home. More photos on chocs on wedding door gift and more coming soon. :)

No comments: